Dr Tan graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1990. He topped his batch with a Distinction in Anatomy. He completed his specialist training in Urology in 1999 at National University Hospital and Singapore General Hospital.
SingMed is happy to announce a collaboration with Advanced Urology, to provide Specialized patient care in Urology.
Advanced Urology is the largest group of urology specialists in private practice in Singapore. Founded in 2018, our team comprises 5 highly experienced urologists who are all respected experts in their individual subspecialties. Leveraging on each specialist’s depth of experience, our team of doctors work cohesively together to design a comprehensive evidence-based treatment approach for solving complex and challenging urology conditions.
- Bedside ultrasonography
- Endoscopic surgery for kidney and urinary stones
- Evaluation of kidney cysts and urinary abnormalities
- Bedside ultrasonography and uroflowmetry study
- Evaluation and treatments for early and advanced bladder cancers
- Evaluation and treatments for recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urodynamic / video-urodynamic study for overactive bladder and urinary voiding disorders
- MRI-fusion targeted prostate biopsy for suspected prostate cancer
- Evaluation and management of advanced prostate cancer
- Evaluation and management of prostate enlargement and inflammation
Men’s Health and Fertility
- Evaluation and management of erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave treatment (LiESWT) for erectile dysfunction / chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Evaluation and management of penile curvatures and Peyronie’s Disease
- Evaluation and management of testosterone deficiency
- Evaluation and management of male subfertility
- Evaluation and management of scrotal and testicular lumps
- Sperm retrieval techniques (EEJ, PVS, TESA, TESE, micro TESE)
Dr Gerald Tan is a Senior Consultant Urologist and accredited Robotic Surgeon at Mount Elizabeth Hospital (Orchard & Novena campuses) with a keen interest in minimally invasive urologic surgery and urologic cancer therapies.
Dr. Lewis Liew graduated in 1992 from University of Sheffield, United Kingdom. He then continued his basic surgical training in the United Kingdom and obtained his surgical fellowship, from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 1997.
Dr Ronny Tan is the first USA-Fellowship Trained Andrologist and Prosthetic Urologist in Singapore.
Dr Shirley Bang is a Singapore Medical Council certified Urological specialist. Prior to her current practice, she was a full time Consultant in Tan Tock Seng Hospital.